The Powerful JUNE MOON and its ECLIPSES:
We all love the change of season and the new growth that comes with it. It truly is a turbulent time on the planet today, but we are all spiritually programmed to make the shift and create the new reality we are all praying for. Let go of the fear, the worry, the doubt and any other ideas you may have that things are not working out. Remember this is only a dream and we are easily caught up in the trauma/drama of the events unfolding.
When you no longer react or respond the them with fear or judgment, your vibrational frequencies will lift you higher than you can imagine so you get to be a spectator instead of a participant. From that 5th dimensional position, you will witness the greatest event of all time. A planetary re-birthing and shifting like no other.
The energy of the new moon, full moon and eclipses will emphasis the power and glory of the Divine in all things including us. Just relax, plan to celebrate, meditate and envision the beautiful blessings that are being shared with us each and every day now.
All is well so you can be well
TODAY’S LIFE LESSON: inspires us to share the most precious of gifts with the world we live in. It is a simple task, but requires the most faithful levels of commitment from our soul. We are called upon to not only make a difference, but to be that difference we so passionately believe in.
GOODNESS = that genuine essence within ourselves that shines through
GREATNESS = the potential we possess when fully being ourselves
GRACEFULNESS = the level of vibration that tells the world we love all
The energy of life or life force is an ever flowing and abundant source of supply that is available to us. In the visualization of this source as a deep well, we find the depth of that well represents many things. It represents the fears that we hold as we look into the darkness of its depths, it represents the vastness of our judgments that we have created over time and still hold as part of our being, and it also represents the emotions we possess as a source of protection and justification for our daily actions.
The amount of accumulated ‘stuff’ in our well directly affects our level of wellness and well being, and ultimately challenges our resources of wealth, wisdom, knowledge and finances. The tainted waters (emotions) in our spiritual well have a powerful affect on our ability to see clearly, honestly and truthfully who we are and what we are meant to do.
The first challenge of this vision is to find a way to clear the well of all unwanted, unneeded, unwelcome thoughts and feelings. In order to access this inner space, we must be ready to do whatever it takes to heal and reveal these illusions. If you could imagine yourself sitting on the edge of this ancient well, can you let yourself look down into it without being afraid? If you are afraid – let yourself know you can look anyway – fear cannot stop you from looking. You may not like how it feels, but if the answers are in there – it is worth taking a chance.
As you allow the feelings to surface that are hidden in that well, just let them be what they are and don’t let them shut you down or distract you from the moment. Feel the feelings until they are so powerful or present that you are able to identify them as part of the lost essence of your soul.
- Pain is power that has become limited by your judgment.
- Pain is anger that remains limited by your fear.
- Pain is hurt, deeply hidden in your shame.
The deeper you look into the well, the more powerful your judgment, fear and shame will feel.
Knowing there is a blessing at the bottom of this well makes you feel stronger, more determined and committed to discovering what it is.
It may be presented as images of:
- past lives,where you played the role of one who challenged others to grow by learning hurtful, hateful lessons
- past issues, that are still being reflected in your current life making you feel less than worthy or worthwhile
- past attitudes you have adopted that can maintain illusions of separation, superiority or subservient beliefs
You do not need to know all the details, but you do need to feel the feelings that are connected to all of what you fear is in your past, because it will still be present in this moment. Once the feelings have surfaced, you will see your reflection in the well and it will feel peaceful instead of painful. When that happens, let go of the side of the well and just ‘fall into’ the depths of who you are. Let go and let whatever needs to happen – happen. It will feel foreign at first, perhaps even uncomfortable as you relinquish control and just surrender to the fall.
- accept you are safe no matter what happens
- acknowledge you are willing to heal no matter what it takes
- allow yourself to go all the way to the bottom without stopping along the way
- appreciate this powerful process as it sets your soul free from fear, judgment, shame, pain and suffering
- as you reach the bottom and realize all is ‘well’ you will begin to replenish your ‘wellness’, ‘well being’, ‘wealth’ and the lessons you have learned through the process of living and experiencing will begin to fill the well with wisdom. You will feel uplifted and empowered, enlightened and set free as you surface to the top of this ancient sacred well.
- as you arrive at the top, you will notice it does not stop there, but continues to fill until it actually overflows – that is the abundance you have been limiting or denying. That is what you can now share with others – the overflow. And your personal well will never be empty again!
ENJOY THE BLESSINGS – THE BENEFITS AND THE NEW WAY OF BEING – YOU ARE WORTH IT!
TODAY’S LIFE LESSON: inspires us to be calm, quiet and caring towards ourselves,… each other and the world we live in. As you witness the storms all around you, focus on doing your part in making a difference. It is a powerful gift we can share that ultimately creates the new world that is rising through the chaos that is present. No matter what illusions are being shown to you – the light of love will always prevail.
BE PEACE = know that you are able to experience how it feels
BE CALM = holding that energy brings serenity to your surroundings
BE CARING = towards self and others during difficult/challenging times
BE LOVE = the most powerful energy a soul can embody in each moment